Cub Foods, an American supermarket chain stationed in Minnesota, invites consumers to participate in a customer satisfaction survey through its survey invitation to get honest feedback regarding their experience at any of its outlets. The feedback will eventually help the company improve its services and ensure better future purchases and shopping experiences.
These days, many chain stores and restaurants are giving their consumers a chance to convey their suggestions, complaints, and opinions via feedback surveys. Participants will be asked to put a 16-digit code positioned in the receipt to begin the survey. After that, they must start answering all the questions one by one. It has proven to be an effective marketing and branding tool as well. This guide about Cub Foods Survey provides all the details about the survey rules, procedure, and rewards.
What Rewards Does Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes offer?
Cub Listens survey is conducted in cublistens.com. Answer a few survey questions and get a chance to win a $100 gift card to use in the Cub Foods store.
Participating is quite easy. Just keep the purchase receipt with the invitation code after visiting a Cub store, and then visit the official site and complete the survey.
In the end, participants will need to give their contact information to get entry into the sweepstakes. Per each survey period, Cub Food will announce one Grand Prize worth a $100.00 Cub Foods Gift Card. The company will notify the winners within 24 hours via email.
Cub Listens Survey – Rules & Requirements
There are a few official rules and regulations that you need to follow to take part in the online Cub Foods review survey.
- Foremost, one needs to have a survey invitation from the sponsor during the sweepstakes period.
- Another key requirement is that one should be at least 18 years old.
- This sweepstake is open only for legal residents and zip code areas of Minnesota.
- Participants must have a basic understanding of the English language or the Spanish Language.
- A computer, laptop, or mobile phone with an internet connection to access www.cublistens.com.
- In the Cub Listens Survey, each participant can take the survey just once.
- Per household, survey responses are limited to one per week.
- Valid email addresses and contact details are mandatory.
- The prize of a $100 gift card cannot be transferred.
- The working employees at Cub and their immediate family members or the agents are not permitted to take part in the survey.
Cub Foods Survey – Complete Step-by-Step Process
If you fulfill the aforementioned rules, then you’re fully eligible to participate in this Cub Listens Survey.
Given below is the step-by-step Cub Foods Survey procedure.
- Visit any Cub Food store. Keep your buying receipt with the survey invitation code to partake in this online survey and get a chance to win.
- Go to the official Cub Listens Satisfaction Survey site at CubListens.com. You’ll get to see a welcome message on the first screen, informing you the survey could take a few minutes. Click Next.
- From your purchase receipt, input the survey code. The 16-digit survey code is placed at the bottom of the receipt. Input it in the box and hit on the red ‘Submit’ button.
- Give an answer about the visit experience for the customer satisfaction survey. Make sure that you complete all the survey questions honestly by thinking about your last experiences at the Cub store.
- You will be asked to provide details about your personal information. This information will be used to inform you in case you win in the draw.
- At the end of the survey, click the Submit button. You’ll receive a sweepstakes entry.
- Cublistens will then inform the sweepstakes winners.
Alternate Method of Participation
It is not necessary that one must make a purchase from the Cub Store to participate in the survey. You can post your entry on a 3” x 5” and mention your name, address, city, zip code, phone number, and DOB. Send this to the following address:
Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes Entry
3000 County Road 42 W, Ste. 300
Burnsville, MN 55337.