Who doesn’t love good pasta? One of America’s most popular casual dining restaurant chains, Maggiano’s Little Italy, has served its customers with Italian-American cuisine. They have served Italian food to suit American taste buds for years now, using recipes from many Italian grandmothers and mothers. They strive to give their customers the best food experience and have been successfully doing so since the opening of the first shop in 1991.
The primary reason for serving their customers with the best food is their customer-centric approach and customer feedback. To ensure this, they take the help of the Maggiano survey.
The survey is a great medium for companies to have a first-hand view of what customers think about their services. One of the best ways to promote a brand is through surveys. There are many benefits that companies get from actively engaging in surveys. One of the most important of which is giving the customers a platform to voice their honest opinions.
The survey focuses on gathering information about customer experience. The idea of the Maggiano survey is to listen to the opinions and concerns of the customers and offer them exciting awards in return.
In this article, we have covered all the key details of the survey rules, steps, and rewards.
What Rewards do Maggiano’s Survey Sweepstakes Offer?
The best part about taking a tellmaggianos.com survey is that it only allows you to help your favorite company, but it also offers you the chance to win amazing rewards. By taking part in the Maggiano survey, you will be giving your honest feedback on your latest dining experience and have a chance to win $1000 in sweepstakes. Hence, if you have recently visited Maggiano’s, save your sales receipt, take part in the online survey, and tell them about food quality and your experience to get lucky in sweepstakes.
Tell Maggianos Survey – Rules and Requirements
- Have a valid receipt with survey code/personal code or an email invitation code received from Maggiano’s inviting for their online survey.
- You are required to be at least 18 years of age to take part in the Maggiano survey.
- You should be a legal resident of the United States of America or Puerto Rico.
- The Maggianosurvey only allows one entry per person.
- The prize money is non-transferable.
- Maggiano’s employees and their relatives are prohibited from entering the sweepstakes to ensure no discrimination.
- Having the personal code to start the survey is a must.
- You should also have access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC to successfully enter the survey.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
Maggiano’s Survey – Complete Step-by-Step Guid
Now that you know about Maggiano’s Survey requirements, follow this step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
- First, you need to log on to tellmaggianos.com survey, to start the survey.
- Upon logging in, you are required to enter the personal code you received on your last visit. It can be found on the bottom of your sales receipt or in the invitation email you received.
- After entering the code, click Begin Survey. You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the date and time of your visit.
- You are now required to answer a series of questions. Give your honest feedback based on your last dining experience. You will be asked to rate the staff’s friendliness and provide your opinion on food quality, cleanliness, price, food menu, and other such factors. You will need to select your answer on a scale from highly satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The survey will be considered complete only when you have finished answering all questions.
- On completion, you will be asked to provide your info to enter the lucky draw sweepstakes.
- For a valid entry into the sweepstakes, you must provide your personal information, such as your full name, address, contact number, and valid email address.
- Once you have completed your entry into the sweepstakes, click on NEXT to get a promo code. You can use this code on your future visit to Maggiano’s.
Therefore, do not miss this golden chance and now take Maggiano’s survey for exciting rewards and offers.
About Maggiano’s Little Italy
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises (LEYE), the company behind Maggiano’s, was quite well-known in Italy but had no presence in America. The company’s founder Rich Melman then took it to America and gave it a new name i.e. Maggiano’s Little Italy, in 1991. Soon it spread to 50 locations. Maggiano’s first opened its door in 1991 in Chicago on Clark Street. They offered simple, authentic dishes, which soon became a popular option for the locals. People flocked from all over the city to spend their Sunday evenings in the restaurant. It has been one of the fastest-growing casual dining restaurant chains. With their motto of making people feel special, they became America’s favorite.
Maggiano’s is one of the most popular casual dining chains in America. Their authentic recipes and simple dishes have become a crowd favorite. Now they offer you a chance to win $ 1000 by simply taking the Maggiano’s Survey at tellmaggianos.com survey. Log on to www.maggianossurvey.com and be the lucky sweepstakes winner.