Aldi is a renowned discount supermarket chain owned by two different German families. With more than ten thousand stores in over twenty countries, it was founded by Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946. The company has its headquarter in Essen in Germany.
Feedback from customers plays an essential role in meeting their expectations. Companies appreciate the customers’ candid feedback as it helps them identify the weak areas and improve them. Tellaldi survey is an online survey that one can take by logging on to tellaldi.us survey.
This is a short survey that will take only a few minutes to complete. The survey has online questions about the different aspects of the store like the overall experience, staff conduct, discount, services, quality, etc. Taking out some time to carry on with the survey will help share valuable feedback and share the problems with the company. Participating in the survey will also give you a chance to enter a draw where you can win an Aldi gift card of $100.
There are certain rules and regulations that the participant needs to adhere to when participating in the survey. This article gives you the details about the ALDI survey.
What Rewards Does Tellaldi Survey Sweepstakes Offer?
The Aldi survey is a quick and easy way to know the customers’ opinions and feedback about the store. While it helps the company improvise its services, it also gives the participants a chance to win a $100 gift card. So, don’t miss the chance to win and participate in the survey.
The selection of the winner in the Aldi survey is carried out interestingly. There are almost twelve periods of entry all along the promotional period. ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes began in January 2021 and ends in December 2021. The mail-in Entry period began on August 21 and will end on 10 Jan 22.
In every period of entry, a maximum of 25 Grand Prize winners (1 per participating division) is selected via random drawing. The selection is carried out from all eligible entries that have been received during the survey period. Those who don’t win won’t be rolled over for the next Entry Period.
Every month, there are 25 winners. Every winner will get awarded a price of about a $100 ALDI gift card that can be redeemed at ALDI locations. The winners will be receiving gift cards via the USPS mailing service within a month of every drawing. Almost every participant must supply the address properly in their respective forms to avoid any type of confusion at the last minute.
Tell Aldi Survey Rules and Requirements
The tellaldi.us survey has some requirements which the participant must fulfill to take part in the survey. The following segment highlights the key requirements to participate in the Tell Aldi survey.
- For participating in the Tellaldi survey, it is essential to have the recent purchase receipt from ALDI. The receipt contains the survey code and date and time for a visit.
- The participant must be a legal resident of one of the 50 US States.
- The participant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- A smartphone or laptop, or PC with a fast and reliable internet connection is a must.
- To take the survey at www.tellaldi.us one must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A valid email address is required.
- There is only one entry per receipt.
- Transfer of prize is strictly prohibited.
- If you are an employee of the ALDI Company, then you are not allowed to take the survey
Violation of the rules mentioned above may result in penalization. Thus, one must be very careful at the time of carrying out the survey.
Steps to Follow Regarding Carrying Out with the Survey
Once you have the receipt with a special code, you can take the survey.
The following steps highlight the same:
- Start the survey by logging in at tellaldi.us, the official survey website for the Aldi survey.
- Choose your preferred language from English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code, date, and time of the visit printed on the receipt.
- After entering the code, you can begin the survey. The survey questions will be pertaining to your shopping experience, your likes and dislike about the store, customer service, and other key aspects.
- Make sure that you share your honest opinions so that the company will know exactly how to meet customers’ expectations.
- Submit the survey by filling in your personal and contact details accurately. The company will use this to connect with you if you are the winner of the lucky draw.
The alternate method of participation
It is not mandatory to have a purchase receipt from the store to take part in the survey. ALDI also offers an alternate method of participation, wherein you can send your entries by post. Remember, purchasing from the store doesn’t increase your chances of winning in the draw. To send your entry via post, you must mention the following on a card with a dimension of 3” x 5” i.e. name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and date of birth. Once you have penned down all the information, you can send it to the ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes office: PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728.
ALDI is a popular discount supermarket chain in the US. The company has been operational since 1946. It was started by two Germans, Karl Albrecht, and Theo Albrecht. The company that started as a store is now a giant, having its presence across the globe. It has its strong presence in the US, Australia, Austria, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, France, and more. With more than 10,000 stores, it is one of the biggest supermarket chains that provide a host of products that ranges from dairy to pantry, grocery, beverages, and alcohol. Besides, it also offers weekly discounts and deals.
The ALDI customer feedback survey is an important tool used by the company to get honest feedback from the customers. Over the years, ALDI has served its customers with the best products at the best rates. With this survey, the company continues to understand the requirements of the customer and provide them with the best service.