Customer feedback surveys give companies the right direction to improve themselves and advance further. Based on their feedback, the companies get to know what the customers expect, and they can frame their future strategies accordingly.
Walgreens is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the United States. Walgreens has more than 9500 stores across the 50 US states. They aim at providing the best customer experience. In the Walgreens survey, a few questions are asked about the recent shopping experience that helps the company know their customers’ mindset. This is why customers’ feedback has always been their priority. Moreover, their feedback survey is quite popular among customers as it offers amazing sweepstakes winning checks.
What Rewards Do the Walgreens Sweepstakes Offer?
Walgreens survey gives you a chance to win an exciting reward and make your experience better next time you visit their store. You just need to fill their feedback survey, which takes about 5 to 7 minutes, and you get an incredible chance to get lucky and win the Walgreens sweepstakes reward. After you complete the survey, you officially enter their sweepstakes, where you get a chance to win a $3000 gift card. You can redeem it on your next visit to any of the Walgreens stores.
Walgreens Listens Survey Rules and Regulations
Following the rules and regulations mentioned below is mandatory for everyone participating in the Walgreens feedback survey.
- Only those who are 18+ years of age are eligible to participate in the Walgreens survey.
- Only American residents are allowed to participate in the survey.
- The survey must be taken within 72 hours, that is, 3 days from the date of purchase.
- Valid proof of purchase is compulsory for an online survey, as the survey code is mentioned on it.
- For offline entry to Walgreen’s sweepstakes via postcard, phone, or email, no purchase is required.
- One individual per receipt can participate in the survey.
- If you are an employee at Walgreens, you are not eligible to participate in the survey, and even family members of the employees are strictly prohibited from participating.
- The winner of the survey is responsible to pay the state and federal taxes after winning the reward.
walgreenslistens.com Complete Step-By-Step Process
- To begin the survey, go to the official survey website, i.e. walgreenslistens.com.
- Next, you can change the language from English to Spanish if need be, as English is the default survey language.
- You need to have your recent Walgreens purchase receipt, which has the survey code, password, and time of visit written on it. After choosing the language, you need to enter all three in the space provided. Be careful to enter the code correctly.
- Once all the details are entered, press the Start button to start the survey.
- In the survey, you will be asked questions about your shopping experience. There will be questions about staff conduct, availability of products, customer service, hygiene, etc. You can share your honest feedback based on your last visit to the Walgreens store. You need to rate from ‘Not at all Satisfied’ to ‘Extremely Satisfied’. The company expects you to give an honest opinion.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter your personal and contact details.
- Lastly, you need to submit the Walgreens survey form to become part of the Walgreens sweepstakes.
- The winners will be announced soon (within 2 weeks). You will get an email if you are selected as the winner.
- If you are selected as the winner, the instructions to get your $3000 check will be mentioned in the notification email. Follow them, and you will be able to redeem the $3000 gift card.
Alternative Methods of Entry
You don’t necessarily need to purchase if you want to participate in the survey. There are alternate methods of participation, which are highlighted below:
- Telephone: You can call Walgreens and take part in the survey. After this, you will get one sweepstakes entry.
- Mail-in: In this method, you need to hand print your name, address, and phone number on a card, and mail it to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept. S8208 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- Email: This method of participation is only available for those who have signed up for Walgreens email notifications.
In 1901 Charles Rudolph Walgreen founded Walgreens, and today it is the 2nd largest pharmaceutical company with stores in almost all states in America. Walgreens also has a wide range of health and wellness products. Some Walgreens’ product categories are Baby & Kids, Beauty, Diet & Fitness, Grocery, Vitamins & Supplements, Natural & Organic, Medicines & Treatments, and more.
The company’s core values are honesty, trust, integrity concerning its customers, suppliers, and investors. They also emphasize diversity & inclusion. These values were established decades ago and are still in practice. Quality and reliable service they provide across all the touchpoints and channels, which keeps them going towards a better future.
Customers’ surveys are being used popularly by many retail stores and restaurants to gather useful insights about customers’ experiences and expectations. The Walgreens Listens feedback survey is an important tool to keep the company going by ensuring customers are happy. A few minutes of your precious time can win you a $3000 gift card. Your genuine feedback for Walgreen Listens will help them provide you with the best service. Follow the survey guidelines and if you are lucky, you may win yourself a handsome reward.
Walgreens Address: 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, 60015, IL, USA
Phone Number: +1 (847) 914 2500
Customer Care Number: +1 (877) 250 5823