As you may know, Publix is short for Publix Super Markets, Inc., which is a chain of employee-owned supermarkets based in the United States. With more than 1200 locations in the southeastern part of the country, Publix is among the most popular stores in the region. This high popularity, however, brings with it a ton of managerial problems. But it also gives rise to a solution – the survey at www.PublixSurvey.com. The managers and owners of Publix can rest easy knowing that their customers are helping to flag any service-related issues that may crop up at any of their locations.
However, why should you, the customer, help Publix in realizing the problems they may have with their outlets? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Don’t you feel that the owners of the company should be catering to your demands, instead? That is exactly why the PublixSurvey has been developed!
What Rewards Publix Survey Sweepstakes Offer
It is you who has decided to help Publix with the problems with their individual outlets. So you definitely won’t be wrong in expecting some kind of compensation from the company. Don’t worry, your expectations won’t go unnoticed. For instance, once you submit your feedback on their official customer survey, it will be evaluated by the top authorities in their company. Thus, any of your valuable feedback and suggestions will be heard and implemented by Publix.
Additionally, PublixSurvey.com ensures that all your inputs are recorded exactly as they are unless they are too difficult to understand. But the best part is the official sweepstakes offered by Publix to every participating customer. Once you submit the survey, you will directly be entered into a draw that gives away $1000 worth of company gift cards which you can use to shop at any Publix outlet!
PublixSurvey – Rules & Requirements
The official requirements to enter the Publix sweepstakes are as follows.
- Only the residents of the seven US states where Publix outlets are present – FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, and VA – are eligible to take part in the survey.
- Minimum 18 years of age is mandatory for any person to access the questionnaire.
- An official Publix purchase receipt will be required to enter the PublixSurvey.com survey.
- Your personal email address needs to be submitted on the portal to gain entry into the $1000 sweepstakes.
- The survey is only available in English and Spanish.
- Since it can be accessed through an online link, the survey respondents will need a device with internet connectivity.
Survey Rules & Restrictions:
- Are you employed by Publix or by any of its subsidiaries? If you are, then you won’t be able to take the PublixSurvey. There is a strong reason for this restriction. What if you mark all the service areas in your department as positive? That’s the very reason why your immediate family members also won’t be allowed to enter.
- Winning a $1000 gift card in the survey is relatively easy, for there are several such gift cards on offer. So don’t miss any chance that you may get.
- The gift card isn’t to be exchanged for a cash prize. You can only redeem it at participating Publix outlets to purchase their products.
- You cannot transfer the card to anyone else for any reason.
Publix Survey Complete Step-by-Step Process
- Click this official survey link – www.PublixSurvey.com – to gain access to the feedback portal.
- The default language of the page is English. Change it to Spanish by selecting the button at the top right.
- If you want, go through the official rules of the survey on the links provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click ‘Start the Survey’ to proceed to the next page.
- Enter the store number, survey code, and the timestamp found on your recent genuine buy receipt.
- Answer the questions that will be loaded at this point. Double-check once before submitting to ensure the accuracy of your response.
- Submit the PublixSurvey.com form to enter your personal details like name, phone number, email ID, etc.
Please note that you may need to wait for a few days before the results will be announced on their official website, www.Publix.com.
Publix was founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins in Winter Haven, FL. Mr. George, as he was lovingly called by his employees, eventually handed over a substantial part of his profits to his workforce, effectively making Publix an employee-owned venture. Today, the company is based in Lakeland, FL, with 1280 outlets in seven different US states.
Since Publix is an employee-owned organization, you can expect top-notch services from their end because every employee has a stake in the company. So you can imagine their level of dedication to the running of the supermarket chain when they are still giving away $1000 through the PublixSurvey for exclusive customer feedback!