Family Dollar is labeled as a variety store chain that provides a number of products, right from clothing and beauty products to home decor and groceries. Founded nearly 60 years ago, the brand has more than 8000 outlets throughout the United States. So how do they manage to oversee such a vast operation? With the help of their official www.RateFD.com survey, of course! Feedback from their customers aids them in assessing the goings-on at any and every outlet in the country. But how does a simple survey provide such powerful results for the company?
The thing is, though Family Dollar trusts its employees, it also cares about what its customers have to say. However, you cannot expect the owners to read every long complaint letter or email that comes their way. They have a countrywide business to manage, after all. Hence, there is a need for automated online surveys where the customers can answer specific questions according to their experience at the store.
What Rewards Family Dollar Survey Sweepstakes Offer
We all deserve some form of compensation or reward for helping a huge company in improving their services. The least that we expect is the implementation of our feedback. And the www RateFD com survey definitely provides that! If your feedback and suggestions are indeed genuine, then the authorities at Family Dollar will not hesitate to make the required improvements in their outlets. But that’s not the only reward you can get for the time you spent on the survey.
Family Dollar is currently offering you a chance to win an exclusive $100 gift card upon answering the survey questions. And there won’t be just one, but 30 such winners of the gift card every month (one winner daily)! Not a bad bargain, is it, for spending just about 10 minutes on the survey?
RateFD Survey – Rules & Requirements
The authenticity of any company survey is defined by the strictness of its rules and requirements. And Family Dollar is quite strict.
- Since Family Dollar outlets are only present in the US, it goes without saying that only legal residents of the country are allowed to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Nobody below the age of 18 is allowed to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes.
- The online Family Dollar survey can only be accessed with the help of a purchase receipt.
- Only those people who are able to read and write in Spanish or the English language can correctly answer the survey questions.
- You will need a computer, laptop, or mobile device with internet access to participate.
Survey Rules and Restrictions:
- You are not allowed to take the survey if you are an employee at Family Dollar. That is because it is feedback about customer service, and the employees may provide biased reviews. An employee’s wife, husband, children, and parents are also prohibited from answering the questionnaire.
- Only honest opinions will be considered by the Family Dollar authorities.
- If you win the $100 prize draw, then the gift card can be used by you alone. It is non-transferable.
- You are not allowed to sell the $100 gift card for cash.
Family Dollar Survey Complete Step-by-Step Process
- Enter the www.RateFD.com survey through the link provided.
- You will be prompted to choose between one of two languages – English and Spanish. Pick the one that you are most comfortable answering the survey in.
- A new page with several boxes will be loaded. Pull out your Family Dollar receipt for details about the 18-digit invitation code. Type it in the boxes and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait a few seconds for the main survey to load and start answering the multiple-choice questions. Be sure to provide honest answers to finish the questionnaire successfully.
- Your contact details like name, address, phone number, email address, etc. will be requested at this point. Enter these accurately into the required boxes.
- Submit your response and await the results of the Family Dollar survey. You may need to wait for about a week to receive the results of the sweepstakes.
About Family Dollar
Family Dollar was founded by Leon Levine, a young, aspiring entrepreneur in 1959. Initially based in Charlotte, NC, the company is currently headquartered in Matthews. Its expansion from NC to more than 40 US states was gradual, but it did eventually become one of the most preferred variety store chains in the country. Family Dollar is presently led by Gary Philbin, and its chairperson is Leon’s son, Howard R. Levine.
There was a time when Family Dollar used to offer $1000 worth of gift cards for taking their surveys. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has been hard on every business, not just Family Dollar. Still, we feel that a chance of winning a $100 gift card isn’t a bad deal for spending a few minutes on the www.RateFD.com survey.
6 thoughts to “Take The Official Family Dollar Survey at www.RateFD.com”
the grand opening was wonderful. People are very helpful. love to shop there.
I would like to know why the store add double tax. There is a tax1 and a tax2. Please give me a response
I visited Store #01877 on November 8th 2021.
I am always able to find what I am seeking at this store and at all times the staff are very courteous and helpful and with a smile which is always nice for any customer to see, I would certainly recommend this store. The lady at the register today was JESSICA and she always has a smile for the customers and a lovely personality to go with it. Jessica has served me on several occasions.
She is an acquisition to your team.
Store#02865 has a very rude, uncongenial manager,trainer, assistant manager, whatever that person was!. Even the employee was ridiculous. In addition,it was a very slow business day. Your store at that location has a bad reputation. I realize Dollar Tree, and Family Dollar have low prices. And also understand that your stores are not the Only value stores around!. I don’t want nor need your compensation/rewards from you, just Respect!.
Last night at the Family Dollar Store in Yucaipa, CA they sold me an expired item. The store has no telephone.