Lowe’s Companies Inc., now popularly known as Lowe’s, is one of America’s most recognized home improvement stores. The store conducts routine surveys to know about their consumer’s needs and expectations through the Lowes Survey and fulfill them to win their loyalty. This is an online survey that can take by logging on to lowes.com/survey.
A customer satisfaction survey entails questions about different aspects like staff, setting, customer care, and visitor experience. Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the company know about these and many other key aspects about its stores and work on the improvement areas. It helps to build a rapport with the customers along with boosting the brand further. This survey guide covers all the details regarding the official Lowes.com survey rules and procedures.
What Rewards Does Lowe’s Survey Sweepstakes Offer?
To promote their brand, Lowes provides its consumer a chance to grab a $500 Lowe’s coupon in random sweepstakes drawing. Only you are required to properly accomplish their Customer Satisfaction Survey at lowes.com/survey. When you have finished the survey, Lowe’s will impart you an opportunity to win the $500 gift card. You can use these gift coupons at any Lowe’s shop and utilize them to buy your favorite items.
Lowe’s Survey – Rules & Requirements
- You need a purchase receipt from the store, which is compulsory to take the online survey. Hence, keep the receipt handy.
- The participant must be 18 years or above
- Only legal residents of the United States are legitimate for this survey.
- The survey website is available in Spanish and English, so having a basic understanding of one of these languages is a must.
- One must have a device like a PC, laptop, or smartphone with a decent internet connection to access the survey website.
- All the employees & agents associated with this organization and their family members aren’t allowed to participate in this survey.
- If you didn’t put a valid contact number and valid email address, you would not be able to claim your offer.
- Entry limitations are there; hence each user could join based on the rule of one entry per week.
- For the alternate method of Lowe’s Sweepstakes entry, the purchase is not mandatory.
Lowe’s Survey Complete Step-by-Step Process
- First, you need to visit the official survey site i.e. www.lowes.com/survey.
- Choose the language, either English or Spanish.
- Now input your 12-digit ID Number or the correct survey code from your own Lowe’s Purchase Valid Receipt.
- Specify the time of Lowe’s store visit from the drop-down.
- After that, hit the ‘NEXT” button for continuation.
- Now, you’ll be asked to provide your rating based on your recent visit.
- Start answering all the survey questionnaires and provide ratings as per your experience at the store.
- Depending on your personal experience, choose a suitable alternative from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Continue to respond to all Lowe’s online survey questions honestly.
- Lastly, you’ll be asked to enter the lucky draw competition to input your personal details.
- Input required details comprising Phone number, age, email, etc., to join the Lowe’s sweepstakes.
- In the last, put forward your review. Once you have completed the survey, you have your entry in the sweepstakes, and if you are the winner, the authorities will inform you of the contact information shared by you.
Alternate Method of Entry
If you have not made a purchase from the store and still want to send your entry, you can post your entry on a card. It must have your name, address, contact details, email ID, city, and zip code. Send this entry to the following address:
Lowe’s 2018/2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 2274
Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
Since its inception in 1946 in North Carolina as a small hardware store, Lowes has grown to be the second-biggest chain in the U.S. with over 1700 outlets. All over the company, there are 290,000 employees. The first Lowe’s store was opened in 1921 by Carl Buchan in North Wilkesboro, and today the store chain has a prominent presence in America, Canada, and Mexico. The company got listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1981. The organization’s popular consumers comprise individual homeowners who wish to purchase numerous home products. This organization also plays a pivotal role in some charity and community work projects.
As mentioned above, customers surveys are gaining huge popularity due to their multiple benefits, from gaining customers’ loyalty to marketing the company and more. On the customers’ part, the Lowe’s Survey is a great way to inform the company about its services and areas of improvement. Simply log in to the lowes.com survey and share your feedback and get a chance to win a $500 gift card.
One thought to “Lowes.com Survey Guide. Take Official Lowe’s Survey to Win a $500 Gift Card”
I am trying to leave a comment about empolyee who was a great help to me. His name is Jackson and he works at Lowe’s in Selingrove,Pa. I am disabled individual that he went out of his way to help. Thank-you.