Stop & Shop is a chain of supermarkets found in the northeastern part of the United States. It mostly deals in groceries and dairy products, but you can also find a variety of food products like bakery items, meat and seafood, and fast food eateries there. Looking for apparel and accessories? You can shop for those too! And since Stop & Shop is such a widespread organization, the company needs to ensure that their services in each of their outlets are at par with their set ethics. That is why they have come up with a unique survey at TalkToStopAndShop.com. Go through the link before continuing reading.
Company surveys not only help the organization but also its customers. After all, once you have suggested changes to their services and given your feedback, it will be you who will eventually reap the benefits. The Stop & Shop survey has also been built on the same lines. You provide your feedback and suggestions, the company will review those, and then they may even implement a few, thus improving their services to your advantage.
What Rewards TalkToStopAndShop Survey Sweepstakes Offer
One great reward has already been mentioned in the previous paragraph – the implementation of your feedback. It is, indeed, a wonderful feeling to know that a vast organization like Stop & Shop listens to your reviews and acts on your suggestions. However, that is just one of two grand rewards that the survey taker is eligible for. The second one is a cool Stop & Shop gift card worth $500!
The supermarket chain conducts monthly sweepstakes with giveaways of $500 gift cards to not just one, but 10 different lucky entrants. And the only way to participate in these sweepstakes is by taking the TalkToStopAndShop.com survey. As soon as you complete the survey and submit your personal details, your name will be added to the $500 draw.
Stop & Shop Survey – Rules & Requirements
The rules and requirements to enter the survey sweepstakes are simple but strict.
- Every customer who takes the survey must be 18 years of age to enter the sweepstakes.
- While being a US citizen is mandatory, you are also required to reside in either Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, or Connecticut, all the states in which Stop & Shop outlets are located.
- A valid personal email is needed to access the Talk To Stop And Shop questionnaire.
- You should have a recent purchase receipt from any Stop & Shop store.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is required to participate.
- You need to own a device with an internet connection to access the online survey.
Survey Rules and Restrictions:
- Even if you manage to meet all the above criteria, it won’t matter if you are employed at Stop & Shop in any capacity. TalkToStopAndShop.com is a customer satisfaction survey, not an employee one.
- Your Stop & Shop receipt won’t be valid after a week from the date of issue.
- You can participate in the sweepstakes no more than once every month.
- The $500 gift card is non-transferable, and it cannot be sold for cash.
www.TalkToStopAndShop.com – Complete Step-by-Step Process
Here, we have listed the steps to win the $500 gift card from Stop & Shop.
- Enter the official survey portal of the company – TalkToStopAndShop.com.
- All the necessary instructions and requirements are stated on the homepage.
- Change the language to Spanish from English if you like by choosing it from the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- The 20-digit pin that is required for you to enter in the box is present on your receipt. You can find it somewhere near the bottom.
- Click the double arrow (>>) sign after typing in the digital survey pin to load the survey questions.
- Answer the multiple-choice questions by selecting the choice that best fits your experience at the outlet. Please do not lie, because the Stop & Shop evaluators may cross-check your claims with CCTV footage from the store.
- Finally, enter your name, email address, ZIP code, and home address to take part in the $500 Talk To Stop & Shop sweepstakes.
You may need to wait for about a week or two from the end of the survey period for the announcement of the winners.
About Stop & Shop
Stop & Shop has been around for more than a century. Solomon and Jeanie Rabinowitz were already handling a small grocery store in Boston, MA, for a couple of decades when they founded Stop & Shop in Somerville in 1914. The company headquarters are currently located in Quincy, and they have over 400 different outlets throughout New England, New York, and New Jersey. Their annual turnover is upwards of $15 billion.
We believe that this is a great opportunity for regular Stop & Shoppers to get their future shopping done for free. For first-timers, the chance of winning a $500 gift card through www.TalkToStopAndShop.com is certainly a motivational prospect.